geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change context for welcome screen to /welcome
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 06:49:19 GMT
deployment plans (geronimo-web.xml, geronimo-application.xml, etc.) are not
stored anywhere.  Even if a deployment plan is available in the archive
(under WEB-INF in case of geronimo-web.xml), it is not necessary that the
same is used for deployment.  An external deployment plan may have been used
at the time of deployment.

--vamsi