geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I make the geronimo-default keystore editable
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:15:31 GMT
Password "secret" is an open secret.  You might want to start by creating a
new keystore and your own passwords that really are a secret.

It is a known problem in G1.1.1 that once a wrong password is entered,
keystore state can only be recovered with server restart.  This has been
fixed in 1.2.

Vamsi