geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Diego L Espiñeira <espi...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Re: Modify EJB security settings from JSP application
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 04:50:18 GMT
Two days ago, I was thinking to take on the approach number 1.
But I have to make it easier to develop, perhaps by Automating the role
creation by XDoclets, I don't know yet.
Then the roles associated with each method are seen as permissions by
the application, I think that way things will be a lot easier.

I guess I'm gonna take a shot at it.

PD: the fact is I don't have the time either to contribute as I'm very
busy right now with my own project, perhaps another time.

Thanks for everything

Abr tu cuenta ya! - http://correo.yahoo.com.ar