geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Diego L Espiñeira <espi...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Re: Modify EJB security settings from JSP application
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 03:27:39 GMT
Hi, thanks for your reply
The roles associated with each EJB method are defined at deployment time
(via deployment plan), but I need to let the users, such as a sysadmin
(with not much experience on J2EE), to grant access for some EJB methods
to existent roles and to create new roles too using the web user
interface of my application. Do I need to modify the deployment plan to
grant to a new role permissions for execution of an EJB method? Is this
feasible/reliable/good practice? Do I have to start looking at JACC?
If that is the case, I didn't find much information about JACC. Can you
give me some tips? or just to point me in the right direction for that
info?

Thank you very much

Abr tu cuenta ya! - http://correo.yahoo.com.ar