geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Perham" <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a mail session
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 22:15:53 GMT
Thanks, all.  The following plan will create a system-wide mail
session.  In your J2EE module, you just need to declare a dependency
on it.

<module xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1">
  <environment>
    <moduleId>
        <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
        <artifactId>MailSession</artifactId>
        <version>1.0</version>
    </moduleId>
    <dependencies>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
        <artifactId>javamail</artifactId>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
        <artifactId>geronimo-mail</artifactId>
        <type>jar</type>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
        <artifactId>geronimo-javamail-transport</artifactId>
        <type>jar</type>
      </dependency>
    </dependencies>
  </environment>

  <gbean name="MailSession" class="org.apache.geronimo.mail.MailGBean">
    <attribute name="transportProtocol">smtp</attribute>
    <attribute name="useDefault">false</attribute>
    <attribute name="host">mailserver</attribute>
    <attribute name="properties">
      mail.debug=false
      mail.smtp.port=25
    </attribute>