geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Moser" <...@zurich.ibm.com>
Subject Re: PLEASE: where does one specify additional libraries?
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:42:25 GMT
For some very mysterious reason this now suddenly works. One has to put the .jars into an apps
WEB-INF/lib directory, which is the very first location I had tried. Only when that didn't
work I started to search like mad, what magic incantation Geronimo requires me to mumble to
locate those darn libraries.

Only when I gave up in despair and restarted from scratch this time everything magically worked
as expected. The world would be a so much better place if computers would behave rational
and understandably...

Michael