geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Moser" <...@zurich.ibm.com>
Subject Re: PLEASE: where does one specify additional libraries?
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:17:41 GMT
Frankly - I don't care. If possible I would of course like to use the
version that comes with it (as is obviously started as module 4 of 21,
at least that's what the log says), but if necessary, i.e. if I can't
access that (for security or whatever reason) I wouldn't mind to pack
another copy of it into my app.
I have tried and added the built-in axis (geronimo/axis/1.1.1/car) as
dependency but that didn't change anything and I still got these JSP
compile errors. That's why I am asking: where does one specify these
dependencies or "imports" and how?

Michael

"Aaron Mulder"
<ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote in