geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Michele La Porta" <michele.lapo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.hibernate.hql.ast.HqlToken
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 17:11:11 GMT
In your plan.xml try to filter the hibernate.jar in this way

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web:web-app
    xmlns:deployment="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1"
    xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1"
    xmlns:security="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1"
    xmlns:web="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1"
    xsi:schemaLocation="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1
http://geronimo.apache.org/schemas-1.1/geronimo-web-1.1.xsd
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1
http://geronimo.apache.org/schemas-1.1/geronimo-naming-1.1.xsd
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1
http://geronimo.apache.org/schemas-1.1/geronimo-security-1.1.xsd
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1
http://geronimo.apache.org/schemas-1.1/geronimo-module-1.1.xsd ">

  <deployment:environment>
       <deployment:hidden-classes>
            <deployment:filter>org.springframework</deployment:filter>
            <deployment:filter>org.hibernate</deployment:filter>
        </deployment:hidden-classes>

    </deployment:environment>

</web:web-app>