geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Eric...@kryos.com
Subject Re: migrating from 1.0.x to 1.1 - Eclipse plugin
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 00:31:57 GMT

Thanks Sachin,

I just ended up creating a new 1.1 project.

This may also help people using WAS CE...  http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/wasce/V1.1.0/en/Tasks/Migrating/FromV1.0.0.0.html

             Sachin Patel <sppatel2@gmail.com>

             30/11/2006 10:45 AM

                   user@geronimo.apache.org

                                                                   cc
                                                Please respond to

                                            user@geronimo.apache.org

                                                              Subject

                   Re: migrating from 1.0.x to 1.1 - Eclipse plugin

You should be able to retarget your runtime from 1.0 to 1.1, as well as the Geronimo Facet
from 1.0 to 1.1, however, there is no migration capability to migrate your plan from 1.0 to
1.1 and you would have to upgrade your plan by hand or use the
command line upgrader tool.

Alternatively you can create a 1.1 project and copy your resources into it.