geronimo-user mailing list archives

From bart.boeck...@sybase.com
Subject How can I specify a directory external to Geronimo as a dependency for my EJB?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 16:33:34 GMT

Hello,

I'm trying to deploy an EJB to Geronimo 1.2 which needs to load resources
from a directory outside of Geronimo.

I think I need to add a dependency in my deployment plan, so that this
directory can be added to the ClassLoader for the EJB.  However I don't see
any way to have a dependency which points to a File URI, so that I can
specify this directory.

According to the schema the dependency can only reference modules within
the Geronimo Repository.  Is there a way I don't know about to reference
something which isn't a geronimo module.

I don't know this first hand, but I heard that this was possible in
Geronimo 1.0, perhaps this could be brought back for 1.2?

Thanks, Bart