geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Eric...@kryos.com
Subject migrating from 1.0.x to 1.1 - Eclipse plugin
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:13:46 GMT

Hi all,

I'm working with Websphere community edition but since its based on Geronimo, I assume the
steps would be similar.

I'm attempting to migrate one of my projects from version 1.0 to 1.1.

In Eclipse, it won't let me add this project to a 1.1 server.

I've removed the 1.0 library from the build path and added the 1.1 library.

but when I try to remove the 1.0 project facet it says "Community Edition Deployment 1.0 cannot
be uninstalled.

How do I get past this and are there any steps afterwards?  (Other than modifying my geronimo-web.xml).

Thanks,
Eric