geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Bob Dushok <bdus...@mac.com>
Subject Certificate setup - Geronimo 1.1.1
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 00:33:45 GMT
I'm having difficulty completing the setup of an HTTPS listener.  I'm
following the docs named "Certificate Properties File Realm" at
"http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC11/Certificate
+Properties+File+Realm".

I've created the keystore, generated the private key, and generated a
CSR without a problem.   I've submitted the CSR to GoDaddy and have
obtained their reply.

When I click "Import CA Reply" I copy/paste the data from GoDaddy
(including the BEGIN CERTIFICATE and END CERTIFICATE lines), but
Geronimo seems to ignore my entry.  No errors appear.  I'm placed
back on the keystore config page and the issuer is still listed as
myself, not GoDaddy (Starfield).

Any suggestions on how to proceed would be appreciated.

In addition to their reply, GoDaddy also provides a root and
intermediate certificate.  I assume the root certificate is what I
need to add as a trusted certificate, but Geronimo again refuses to
accept it.  How do I add the intermediate certificate to my config?

Thanks,
Bob