geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Joe O'Pecko" <opeck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Path to log files
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 16:58:25 GMT
If starting Geronimo in the background you can redirect the stdout and
stderr streams by setting the environment variable GERONIMO_OUT (See
$GERONIMO_HOME/bin/geronimo.sh for details). To redirect other files,
such as the server.log, you'll need to edit the
$GERONIMO_HOME/var/log/server-log4j.properties file as per your
requirements.

HTH
Joe