geronimo-user mailing list archives

From niteryder <niteryder...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Error deploying EAR because of DataSource
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:55:04 GMT

Thanks Guillaume,

when i put

               <sys:dependencies>
                        <sys:dependency>
                                <sys:groupId>console.dbpool</sys:groupId>
                                <sys:artifactId>myDSname</sys:artifactId>
                        </sys:dependency>
                </sys:dependencies>

to geronimo-application.xml. It is succesfully deployed.

As I mentioned before I tried to deploy only war with these dependency in
geronimo-web.xml and it was deployed then i put the war in an ear and expect
it to find these dependency on war project. I was wrong. I should have put
dependencies also in geronimo-application.xml now it is working

Thanks again

Hi there,

Have a look at this message:
http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=7093845&framed=y

If you still get errors after that, let me know and I'll try to help you
out.

Cheers,
GB