geronimo-user mailing list archives

From niteryder <>
Subject Re: Error deploying EAR because of DataSource
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:55:04 GMT

Thanks Guillaume,

when i put

to geronimo-application.xml. It is succesfully deployed.

As I mentioned before I tried to deploy only war with these dependency in
geronimo-web.xml and it was deployed then i put the war in an ear and expect
it to find these dependency on war project. I was wrong. I should have put
dependencies also in geronimo-application.xml now it is working

Thanks again

Hi there,

Have a look at this message:

If you still get errors after that, let me know and I'll try to help you