geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Kanchana Welagedara" <kancha...@gmail.com>
Subject Deployment Plan -geronimo-web.xml
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 10:17:56 GMT
Hi All

Now the  geronimo deployment plan for web application is ready for
users.Please find the location here with,
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/geronimo-webxml.html

Through this documents I tried to achieve to provide an better
understanding to the user in different areas of deploying web
application in geronimo.But this is a very dynamic topic and there are
tons of work can be done to improve this.We have used open office draw
for certain images  to represent xml graphical representation.Because
I don't have proper licencing to used any other proprietary tool for
this.So I added just a one image under common references.If xml
graphical representation adds more meaningful to the doc we can follow
the same in the rest of the document.

Your comments ,thoughts and contributions are always welcome to make
this better.
Simultaneously I'm working in the other deployment plans as well.Those
will be separated documents per each and will follow the similar
approach for the content .

I would like to have your feed back as input to make the other
deployment plans better.Therefore  following documentations are
presently underconstruction and will be available soon for users.
openejb-jar.xml
geronimo-ra.xml
geronimo-application.xml
geronimo-application-client.xml

Untill I have added the
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/deployment-plans-level-1.html page
under deployment plans  which  discusses  very primary level of
deployment plans for geronimo.May be we can discuss to remove this
later when all the deployment plans are ready.

Thanks and Regards
Kanchana