geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Bob Dushok <bdus...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Certificate setup - Geronimo 1.1.1
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:20:21 GMT
I was expecting an error to appear within the console is something
had gone wrong during the keystore operations.  I just checked the
server logs and found the following errors:

When importing the intermediate certificate (as a trust certificate):
47825: 19:20:15,746 ERROR [ConfirmCertificateHandler] Unable to
import certificate

When importing the CA root certificate (as the trust certificate):
47897: 19:22:23,388 ERROR [FileKeystoreInstance] Unable to import
certificate

When attempting to import the CA reply:
47826: 19:20:52,707 ERROR [BaseKeystoreHandler] Error importing CA reply

TIA,
Bob