geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JavaScript error on Geronimo's console when requesting "Information"
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 17:54:37 GMT
Thanks for doing the extra detective work. This looks like a problem
in IE7 javascript processing to me.  The offending script you
referenced is only present in the login page and is inlined directly
in that JSP's html content.  It is not (or at least I don't understand
how it could possibly be) in any of the JS files that are included
when you view the Information portlet.  My suspicion is that if you
view those same JS files using firefox then you won't see the same
contents as in IE,  which indicates to me that IE7 is not caching JS
files correctly.  Disabling caching in your browser may provide some
further clues.

I believe the root of this problem is related to the issue described
in this JIRA:
Which will probably be addressed by this JIRA:

Best wishes,
Paul