geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sreepriya ramakrishnan <sreepriya_ramakrish...@yahoo.com>
Subject Custom Login Modules and Spring
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:44:00 GMT
Hi all,

I am workign in geronimo 1.0. Because of the known
problem with Logim Modules not available in the War, I
created a dummy ejb project and put my login modules
in there. My login module internally uses Spring to
talk to the delegate.

Now the login modules are identified, but at the poitn
where I try to cast the class returned by the getBean
method of ClassPathXmlApplicationContext, I get a
BeanNotofrequiredTypeException like this:

com.test.testdelegate is not of type
[com.test.testdelegate]

This delegate class is within another jar file which
is added as part of the manifest classpath of the EJB
project. I am able to do the same thing from within
say an action class,but from login module I get this
exception.

Your input will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Priya