geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sreepriya ramakrishnan <sreepriya_ramakrish...@yahoo.com>
Subject Regd Geronimo, Login Modules and EJB Project
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 21:00:52 GMT
I understand that under Geronimo 1.0 login modules
cannot be identified if they are part of the war file.

So,I created an ejb project and added the login
modules to that project.Now it is able to find the
login module but not the dependent classes that the
module uses.

For instance, my login module using some utility
classes which are in another jar. I added this jar to
the manifest classpath of the ejb project.

Now when I try to reference the login module class,it
finds the class  but not the dependent class.

Is there a way to fix this?

Sponsored Link

Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service
http://www.getpacket8.net/yahoo2