geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: ServletFilters and Geronimo
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:18:04 GMT
On 11/17/06, sreepriya ramakrishnan <sreepriya_ramakrishnan@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Ihave configured my ServletFilter so that all *.do
> pass through the filter. Now in cases where a x.do
> internally calls another y.do, I am getting the
> following exception. Can you please
> ServletException at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:275)

I can't answer your question other than to suggest that you do a
try-out on Tomcat standalone. If it works there, Geronimo's in trouble
;-) It will simplify your architecture a bit and help figuring out
what's wrong.

p.s. Do not cross-post to user and dev mailing list. It's clearly a
question that should've been sent to the user mailing list only.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl