geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Arunanthisivam Vimalathithen" <vimalathit...@gmail.com>
Subject tranql local connecter (unable to rollback as auto-commit is true)
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:45:51 GMT
Hi,

I have a datasource (for DB2) that is created using the
tranql-local-connecter (generic one, because the
org.tranql.connector.db2.LocalMCF* *class for db2 is not bundled in the db2
binary). Anyway the problem I encounter is not related to this.

It seems that tranql seems to be setting autocommit to true. This raises
problems in my applcation as I have to rollback the operation on certain
save operations for some objects based on some condition (e.g duplicate).
But since autocommit is set to true the DB2 driver (universal DB2 driver) is
complaining that I cannot perform an explicit rollback. Is there any way
around this? Being able to roll back the operation on database level is
crtitical to the application I am using.

- Vimalan