geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Félix A. González Martínez" <fgonzal...@sguisa.udg.co.cu>
Subject RE: JAX-RPC Web Service - help needed
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 02:44:08 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: "Clough, Ray C             PWR" <Ray.Clough@pwr.utc.com>
To: <user@geronimo.apache.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:29:52 -0700
Subject: RE: JAX-RPC Web Service - help needed

> Lasantha,
>  
> I've been trying to send you a zip file with the app in it, but I get a
> "undeliverable - recipient mailbox full" error.  The app is about 3MB,
> including the client-side /lib jar files.  How can I get this to you?
>  
> Kowabunga,
>  
> - Ray Clough
> ray@allthisisthat.com
>  
> 
> ________________________________
> 
> From: Lasantha Ranaweera [mailto:lasantha@opensource.lk] 
> Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 2:15 AM
> To: user@geronimo.apache.org
> Subject: Re: JAX-RPC Web Service - help needed
> 
> 
> Hi Ray,
> 
> Please read my in line comments.
> 
> Thanks,
> Lasantha Ranaweera
> Clough, Ray C PWR wrote: 
> 
> 	Lasantha,
> 	
> 	Here's the first item of Feedback: 
> 	
> 	1) your implementation class 'CalculatorServiceServlet' does not
> 	implement the 'CalculatorService' interface.
> 	  
> 
> It is need not to implement service end point interface by actual
> implementation class. 
> 
> 
> 	2) I haven't tested it yet, but the wscompile 'config' file can
> take
> 	another attribute 'servantName'.  This may take
> 	care of your annotation "I am wondering why ...." 
> 	  
> 
> Ok I will have look at that.
> 
> 
> 	I'm going to test both of these.
> 	Also, this is not really a generic deployment, as it includes so
> many
> 	jar files from the Geronimo repository.  My goal is to create a
> WAR
> 	which I can deploy on any server by supplying the correct
> 'xxxx-web.xml'
> 	file.  (Of course, this is for a WS which is so simple it
> doesn't
> 	include datasources, etc).  What are the real dependencies.
> Presumably
> 	by including dependencies from the Sun j2ee/lib I can get rid of
> these.
> 	Do you have anything which will tell me what each of these jar
> files
> 	includes?  If not, I'll start gradually trying to replace them
> one by
> 	one, which will probably mean a lot of trial and error.  I know
> Geronimo
> 	uses the Axis stack to deploy the WS, but why do you include
> some axis
> 	jar files in the built war?
> 	
> 	  
> 
> I don't understand exact meaning here. This application will copy some
> of the jar files in to a lib folder since those files has to be
> included
> in your classpath (I have to add this comment to the document as soon
> as
> confluence is working correctly).  Those files has been included in
> your
> application class path. 
> 
> 
> 	By the way, my own app, with the added dependencies, still gives
> the
> 	same errors.
> 	  
> 
> If it is Geronimo related files u can share it with us. So we might
> able
> to help u.
> 
> 
> 	- Ray Clough
> 	
> 	
> 	
> 	
> 	-----Original Message-----
> 	From: lasantha@opensource.lk [mailto:lasantha@opensource.lk] 
> 	Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 5:19 PM
> 	To: user@geronimo.apache.org
> 	Subject: Re: JAX-RPC Web Service - help needed
> 	
> 	Hi Ray,
> 	
> 	Have a look at
> 	
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/simple-web-services-sample-applicatio
> n
> 	..html
> 	... This is a sample WS application which has been written to
> the G
> 	1.1.1.
> 	But it only has exposing Servlet as a WS.
> 	
> 	We are expecting feedbacks from users :).
> 	
> 	Thanks,
> 	Lasantha Ranaweera
> 	
> 	
> 	  
> 
> 		I have a simple WS which I was easily able to deploy in
> Geronimo 1.0.
> 		    
> 
> 	
> 	  
> 
> 		I am also able to deploy it on Sun App Server 8.2 and
> Oracle App 
> 		Server with no problems.  However I cannot get it to
> deploy on
> 		    
> 
> 	Geronimo 1.1.1.
> 	  
> 
> 		The stack trace (below) tells me nothing - maybe it
> tells someone who 
> 		knows more about Geronimo something, but it is
> mysterious to me.  
> 		There are no examples of JAX-RPC compliant web services
> anywhere in 
> 		the Geronimo documentation that I have seen, and I don't
> recall ever 
> 		seeing anyone having done it in the mailing list.  Do we
> know, in 
> 		fact, that Geronimo 1.1.1 can deploy such a service?
> What I mean by a
> 		    
> 
> 	
> 	  
> 
> 		JAX-RPC-compliant WS is one which contains the WSDL, and
> mapping.xml 
> 		files, as well as the web.xml, geronimo-web.xml files.
> On Geronimo 
> 		1.0 I could deploy it in an EAR file with a database,
> but I've 
> 		simplified it to remove that potential error source, so
> now I'm trying
> 		    
> 
> 	
> 	  
> 
> 		to deploy it as a WAR file.
> 		
> 		I would greatly appreciate any help which you can offer.
> I'll gladly 
> 		supply the full app source or any files needed.  If I
> can get this to 
> 		deploy, I'll also happily write up instructions on how
> to do it.
> 		
> 		Thank you very much,
> 		
> 		Ray Clough
> 		ray@allthisisthat.com
> 		
> 		Here is the Exception code from the deployment process:
> 		
> 		Geronimo Application Server started
> 		
> 		Retrieving document at
> 'WEB-INF/wsdl/ApothegmService.wsdl'.
> 		
> 		12:38:40,407 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while
> starting; GBean is
> 		    
> 
> 	
> 	  
> 
> 		now in the FAILED state:
> 	
> abstractName="apothegm/ApothegmWebService/1.1/war?configurationName=ap
> 		ot
> 		hegm/ApothegmWebService/1.1/war"
> 		
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException: Unable to 
> 		deserialize GBeanState
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SerializedGBeanState.loadGBeans(Seri
> 		al
> 		izedGBeanState.java:120)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SerializedGBeanState.getGBeans(Seria
> 		li
> 		zedGBeanState.java:65)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationData.getGBeans(Configur
> 		at
> 		ionData.java:171)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.j
> 		av
> 		a:277)
> 		
> 		at
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native 
> 		Method)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructo
> 		rA
> 		ccessorImpl.java:39)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingCo
> 		ns
> 		tructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
> 		
> 		at
> java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanIn
> 		st
> 		ance.java:933)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(
> 		GB
> 		eanInstanceState.java:267)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstan
> 		ce
> 		State.java:102)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.ja
> 		va
> 		:526)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startGBean(BasicKernel.ja
> 		va
> 		:361)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.load(Kern
> 		el
> 		ConfigurationManager.java:161)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfi
> 		gu
> 		ration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:307)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfi
> 		gu
> 		ration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:275)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfi
> 		gu
> 		ration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:250)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.loadConfi
> 		gu
> 		ration(KernelConfigurationManager.java:112)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager$$FastClas
> 		sB
> 		yCGLIB$$b117102f.invoke(<generated>)
> 		
> 		at
> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodI
> 		nv
> 		oker.java:38)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation
> 		..j
> 		ava:122)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.j
> 		av
> 		a:817)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57
> 		)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperati
> 		on
> 		Invoker.java:35)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(Prox
> 		yM
> 		ethodInterceptor.java:96)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$Enhanc
> 		er
> 		ByCGLIB$$cfd3ec96.loadConfiguration(<generated>)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.StartCommand.run(StartComm
> 		an
> 		d.java:63)
> 		
> 		at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> 		
> 		Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to deserialize
> GBeanData 
> 	
> apothegm/ApothegmWebService/1.1/war?J2EEApplication=null,j2eeType=WebM
> 		od ule,name=apothegm/ApothegmWebService/1.1/war
> 		
> 		at 
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanData.readExternal(GBeanData.java:266)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SerializedGBeanState.loadGBeans(Seri
> 		al
> 		izedGBeanState.java:111)
> 		
> 		.... 28 more
> 		
> 		Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to deserialize
> GBeanData 
> 	
> apothegm/ApothegmWebService/1.1/war?J2EEApplication=null,j2eeType=WebM
> 		od ule,name=apothegm/ApothegmWebService/1.1/war,
> attribute: 
> 		webServices
> 		
> 		at 
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanData.readExternal(GBeanData.java:239)
> 		
> 		.... 29 more
> 		
> 		Caused by: java.io.StreamCorruptedException
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1326)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:191
> 		2)
> 		
> 		at 
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1836)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:17
> 		13
> 		)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:339)
> 		
> 		at java.util.ArrayList.readObject(ArrayList.java:591)
> 		
> 		at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j
> 		av
> 		a:39)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess
> 		or
> 		Impl.java:25)
> 		
> 		at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadObject(ObjectStreamClass.java:919)
> 		
> 		at 
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1813)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:17
> 		13
> 		)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:191
> 		2)
> 		
> 		at 
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1836)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:17
> 		13
> 		)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:339)
> 		
> 		at java.util.ArrayList.readObject(ArrayList.java:591)
> 		
> 		at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j
> 		av
> 		a:39)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess
> 		or
> 		Impl.java:25)
> 		
> 		at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadObject(ObjectStreamClass.java:919)
> 		
> 		at 
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1813)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:17
> 		13
> 		)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:191
> 		2)
> 		
> 		at 
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1836)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:17
> 		13
> 		)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:339)
> 		
> 		at java.util.ArrayList.readObject(ArrayList.java:591)
> 		
> 		at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j
> 		av
> 		a:39)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess
> 		or
> 		Impl.java:25)
> 		
> 		at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadObject(ObjectStreamClass.java:919)
> 		
> 		at 
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1813)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:17
> 		13
> 		)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:339)
> 		
> 		at java.util.HashMap.readObject(HashMap.java:1013)
> 		
> 		at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j
> 		av
> 		a:39)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess
> 		or
> 		Impl.java:25)
> 		
> 		at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadObject(ObjectStreamClass.java:919)
> 		
> 		at 
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1813)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:17
> 		13
> 		)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:191
> 		2)
> 		
> 		at 
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1836)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:17
> 		13
> 		)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
> 		
> 		at 
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.skipCustomData(ObjectInputStream.java:1877)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readExternalData(ObjectInputStream.java:1765
> 		)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:17
> 		11
> 		)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:191
> 		2)
> 		
> 		at 
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1836)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:17
> 		13
> 		)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:191
> 		2)
> 		
> 		at 
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1836)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:17
> 		13
> 		)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:339)
> 		
> 		at java.util.HashMap.readObject(HashMap.java:1013)
> 		
> 		at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j
> 		av
> 		a:39)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess
> 		or
> 		Impl.java:25)
> 		
> 		at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectStreamClass.invokeReadObject(ObjectStreamClass.java:919)
> 		
> 		at 
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1813)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:17
> 		13
> 		)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
> 		
> 		at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:339)
> 		
> 		at 
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanData.readExternal(GBeanData.java:235)
> 		
> 		.... 29 more
> 		
> 		org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException:
> load of 
> 		apothegm/ApothegmWebService/1.1/war failed
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfi
> 		gu
> 		ration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:322)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfi
> 		gu
> 		ration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:275)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfi
> 		gu
> 		ration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:250)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.loadConfi
> 		gu
> 		ration(KernelConfigurationManager.java:112)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager$$FastClas
> 		sB
> 		yCGLIB$$b117102f.invoke(<generated>)
> 		
> 		at
> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodI
> 		nv
> 		oker.java:38)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation
> 		..j
> 		ava:122)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.j
> 		av
> 		a:817)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57
> 		)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperati
> 		on
> 		Invoker.java:35)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(Prox
> 		yM
> 		ethodInterceptor.java:96)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$Enhanc
> 		er
> 		ByCGLIB$$cfd3ec96.loadConfiguration(<generated>)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.StartCommand.run(StartComm
> 		an
> 		d.java:63)
> 		
> 		at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> 		
> 		Caused by:
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException:
> 		Error starting configuration gbean
> apothegm/ApothegmWebService/1.1/war
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.load(Kern
> 		el
> 		ConfigurationManager.java:180)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfi
> 		gu
> 		ration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:307)
> 		
> 		.... 14 more
> 		
> 		Caused by:
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
> 		Configuration gbean failed to start 
> 		apothegm/ApothegmWebService/1.1/war
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.load(Kern
> 		el
> 		ConfigurationManager.java:163)
> 		
> 		.... 15 more
> 		
> 		Deployer operation failed: load of
> apothegm/ApothegmWebService/1.1/war
> 		failed
> 		
> 		org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException:
> load of 
> 		apothegm/ApothegmWebService/1.1/war failed
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfi
> 		gu
> 		ration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:322)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfi
> 		gu
> 		ration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:275)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfi
> 		gu
> 		ration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:250)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.loadConfi
> 		gu
> 		ration(KernelConfigurationManager.java:112)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager$$FastClas
> 		sB
> 		yCGLIB$$b117102f.invoke(<generated>)
> 		
> 		at
> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodI
> 		nv
> 		oker.java:38)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation
> 		..j
> 		ava:122)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.j
> 		av
> 		a:817)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57
> 		)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperati
> 		on
> 		Invoker.java:35)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(Prox
> 		yM
> 		ethodInterceptor.java:96)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$Enhanc
> 		er
> 		ByCGLIB$$cfd3ec96.loadConfiguration(<generated>)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.StartCommand.run(StartComm
> 		an
> 		d.java:63)
> 		
> 		at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> 		
> 		Caused by:
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException:
> 		Error starting configuration gbean
> apothegm/ApothegmWebService/1.1/war
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.load(Kern
> 		el
> 		ConfigurationManager.java:180)
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfi
> 		gu
> 		ration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:307)
> 		
> 		.... 14 more
> 		
> 		Caused by:
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
> 		Configuration gbean failed to start 
> 		apothegm/ApothegmWebService/1.1/war
> 		
> 		at
> 	
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.load(Kern
> 		el
> 		ConfigurationManager.java:163)
> 		
> 		.... 15 more
> 		
> 		
> 		
> 		    
> 
> 	
> 	
> 	  
> 
> 


-----------
Taller Internacional "Por el bienestar del anciano" del 20 al 23 de 
noviembre

Universidad de Granma [ http://www.udg.co.cu ]
http://www.udg.co.cu/mrtg/weather/weather.html

Imagenes de Cuba desde el satlite
http://intranet.udg.co.cu/ImagenSatelite/satelite.html
http://www.udg.co.cu/mrtg/map/archive/





Mime
View raw message