geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Error deploying EAR because of DataSource
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:43:03 GMT
On 10/26/06, Guillaume Bilodeau <gbilodeau@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yes actually that was a mistake in my post, I forgot to remove all references
> to my current client :)  All names are correct in my code, all of them being
> jdbc/<insertClientNameHere>PromoDS.
>
> Any other idea?

Can you look in the database pool screen in the console, and select
the usage link next to your database pool, and make sure that all the
names in the example there match the ones in your geronimo-web.xml
file?  It's hard to troubleshoot from the config files if you're
changing the important entries as you post them.  :)

Also, are you using Geronimo 1.0 or Geronimo 1.1?  The XML namespaces
in the geronimo-web.xml file aren't really correct for Geronimo 1.1,
though it may auto-convert them.  I'd try putting in the proper values
(which you can get from here http://geronimo.apache.org/schemas.html).

Thanks,
      Aaron