geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Quartz sheduler/deployer v 0.3
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:31:49 GMT
I need to post the latest docs.  The main change is that you can
include Quartz jobs and a config file directly in a WAR or EJB JAR if
you like and the plugin will handle it.  Other than that, the changes
were primarily to the build script, to target Geronimo 1.1.1, etc.

If there are additional features you're looking for, please let us know.

Thanks,
      Aaron