geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: geronimo-web.xml for openlaszlo
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 22:34:46 GMT
What do you mean about SSL isn't right?  Are you expecting the web
application to refuse HTTP connections and only accept HTTPS
connections?  If so, I believe those settings go in web.xml and are
not Geronimo-specific -- can you post your web.xml too?

By the way, the context-priority-classloader element has gone away in
Geronimo 1.1.  If you want that effect, you should put a
<inverse-classloading /> element inside and at the end of your
environment block (note that it doesn't have any content -- if the
element is there, the feature is enabled).  So your second try failed
because it didn't like the context-priority-classloader element.

You can find the exact schema for Geronimo web application deployment
plans from this page (it's the first schema link):
http://geronimo.apache.org/schemas.html   Also note that the
environment element is specified in and imported from the schema
listed on that page as "Server Plans & Common Elements".

Thanks,
     Aaron