geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Bilodeau <gbilod...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error deploying EAR because of DataSource
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:56:17 GMT

I've tested the pool before deploying it and it worked fine.  I have now
downloaded, built and deployed the dbtester sample application with correct
results: my AuchanPromoDS pool is there, and I can list its tables and their
content with no error whatsoever.

Everything looks fine, how come my application will not even deploy?  I'm at
a loss here :S

Thanks again,
GB