geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Bilodeau <gbilod...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error deploying EAR because of DataSource
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:37:54 GMT

Here's the relevant web.xml part:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

	version="2.4">
    <resource-ref>
        <res-ref-name>jdbc/PromoDS</res-ref-name>
        <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
    </resource-ref>
</web-app>

The lookup code is done by the Spring framework through the following tag:

	<jee:jndi-lookup id="mainDataSource"
		jndi-name="java:comp/env/jdbc/PromoDS"
		proxy-interface="javax.sql.DataSource"
		lookup-on-startup="false" />

But it doesn't even get to the lookup part :)

Thanks!
GB