geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ejbSelect tutorial?
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:01:28 GMT
Tranql has been on svn for quite a while.

try
svn co https://svn.codehaus.org/tranql/tranql

You might need one more directory (https://svn.codehaus.org/tranql)
if building complains about missing tranql-parent.

The build is on maven 2 now also.

I thought these were published, they'd probably be in the codehaus m2
repo.

thanks
david jencks

On Oct 24, 2006, at 12:48 AM, Kaeto23 wrote:

> Hello, Gianny
>
> can you point me to where to grab the new jar? I tried the download at
> codehaus.org but the file date for the 1.4 snapshot is July 2006?? And
> funnily I can't access the cvs (Could not connect to
> :pserver:anonymous@cvs.tranql.codehaus.org:/home/projects/tranql/scm:
> I/O exception occurred: Connection refused: /home/projects/tranql/scm:
> no such repository
> ).
>
> Regards
>
> Dirk
>
> Gianny Damour schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for reporting these problems. They are now fixed in HEAD of
>> TranQL. Could you please download the latest TranQL-1.4-SNAPSHOT
>> artifact and confirm that these problems are now fixed? You can
>> simply
>> drop this artifact in your repository and Geronimo will pick it up
>> as it
>> is the latest available version (thanks David J. for the hint).
>>
>> The Apache JIRA infrastructure is down at the moment. I will open two
>> issues to track them when JIRA will become available.
>>
>> Thanks for your patience,
>> Gianny
>>
>> On 20/10/2006, at 10:18 PM, Kaeto23 wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> OK, I tried your way now and at least Geronimo keeps talking to
>>> me. The
>>> stacktrace now reads as follows:
>>>
>>> Caused by: org.tranql.ql.QueryException: Select [Select
>>> method=[ejbSelectForumPostsNum]; EJB-QL=[select distinct count(p.id)
>>> from Post as p where p.thread.forum.id=?1]] does not return a EJB