geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Mark L." <>
Subject Multiple Applications within one Ear - Co-dependent classes
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:18:15 GMT

I am using Geronimo 1.1.1.  I have created an EAR, ApplicationIntgrations,
that contains two web modules, WebA and WebB.  Both web modules require
access to each others classes to be able to run.  WebA depends on classes in
WebB, and vice versa.  When i deploy the EAR and start the server, i get
classNotFound errors.  See below.  Class 'test' is a class in WebB, but
WebA's classloader cannot find him.

1:08:49,334 ERROR [[/WebA]] Servlet /WebA threw load() exception
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: test in classloader
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(

How can i make both web modules' classes visible to each other?  I have
tried using dependencies and imports, but i am new to Gernoimo and have not
been able to get either to work.