geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: ejbSelect tutorial?
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 12:05:53 GMT
Hello Dirk,

Thanks for trying this out.

I looked at your new problem and applied another TranQL fix to
resolve it. Basically, the prefetch group selection for ejbSelect was
wrong as I naively applied the same prefetch group selection
mechanism than for finders... Could you please do me another favor
and download the latest TranQL-1.4-SNAPSHOT artifact and tried it out?

BTW, if your "Default" prefetch group selects all the CMP Fields of
the selected EJB, then you do not need it: by default, all CMP
Fields, which are not mapped to LOB types are prefetched by default.

Sorry for these problems,
Gianny