geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migration help from JBoss to Geronimo
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:57:09 GMT
Hi Ashish,
          There are some migration docs given in this page
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC10/apache-geronimo-v10-users-guide.html.
They are for migration to geronimo-1.0 from JBOSS.
Documentation for geronimo -1.1 is given in the link below
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/apache-geronimo-v11-users-guide.html.

There is also a tool written by David Jencks which automatically
migratates geronimo 1.0 plans to the geronimo 1.1 format.

Hope this helps

Regards
Manu