geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems when refering same local EJB in different dependent EARs
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 12:12:09 GMT
Hi Vimalan,
                This is because of the ClassLoader will always try to
load a class from the highest parent classloader. This means first the
ejb class is looked up in the parent classloader ie first EAR.
You can use the hidden-classes tag to hide classes in the parent class
loader. Its usage can be got from Aarons book.

Thanks
Manu