geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Browse Space" wiki link broken?
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 20:24:36 GMT
Hi Toby,
not sure what URL you are trying to access, there has been a lot of chances since v1.0.

Either way we are having some issues with Confluence this week after the move of the server
to a new data center.
The good news is that, even with Confluence not up and running, you still can access all the
documentation as it is available in HTML format.

The Geronimo web site points to the available documentation. You can also point directly to
the new cwiki -> cwiki.apache.org/geronimo
You wont be able to edit but you'll be able to see all the doc.

HTH

Cheers!
Hernan