geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Error deploying EAR because of DataSource
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:45:32 GMT
Ok.. Then we can suspect problem is in your application.  :-)

I saw file called in "applicationConext.xml" one of your previous mails.
What exactly that means?

To link a DBPool with your web application you need to add reference in
your geronimo-web.xml file too. Then it should be linked with web.xml.
Have a look at

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/simple-database-access-sample-application.html

Let us know your status too.

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera

Guillaume Bilodeau wrote:
> I've tested the pool before deploying it and it worked fine.  I have now
> downloaded, built and deployed the dbtester sample application with correct
> results: my AuchanPromoDS pool is there, and I can list its tables and their
> content with no error whatsoever.
>
> Everything looks fine, how come my application will not even deploy?  I'm at
> a loss here :S
>
> Thanks again,
> GB
>

> Lasantha Ranaweera wrote:
>
>> Since you have deployed DB pool using G console, have you tested it
>> before deploying?
>>
>> Otherwise have a look at this sample application which help to find out
>> your DB connection pools is working or not.
>>
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/db-pool-testing-sample-application.html
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Lasantha Ranaweera
>>
>> Guillaume Bilodeau wrote: