geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Error deploying EAR because of DataSource
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:43:04 GMT
Since you have deployed DB pool using G console, have you tested it
before deploying?

Otherwise have a look at this sample application which help to find out
your DB connection pools is working or not.

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/db-pool-testing-sample-application.html

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera