geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Migration help from JBoss to Geronimo
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 06:06:44 GMT
Hi Ashish,

As Manu has correctly suggested, currently you have to work with JBoss
to G 1.0 migration articles and upgrade tool. There is effort going on
converting these articles in to the G 1.1. Since the confluence is not
working correctly  yet we can't share those latest articles with the
users. So until it comes back feel free to add your problems in to the
Geronimo user list.

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera