geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joachim Tessmer <joachim.tess...@schleichy.de>
Subject Re: Problem using CMP
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:25:22 GMT
Hi,

I have debugged the code, no exception is thrown. I'm using the MaxDB
Database (hosted bya MySQL). Reading data works fine but after creating
no records will be inserted in the DB.In the Attchment you find the code
to create a new Task.

For the moment I'm using MaxDB, I will try to use MySQL instead.

kind regards
Joachim