geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kaeto23 <kaet...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: ejbSelect tutorial?
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:03:57 GMT

Hello, Gianny

glad to tell you that now the second ejbQL

select distinct r.user from ForumRolle r where r.userRolle.id=?1 order
by r.user.username asc

is working :) Well, at least, again no sudden death on deploy time :P

I'll now implement a home method that uses the ejbSelect. I don't expect
any problems from now on.

Don't mind about the problems :P We're here to report you any problems
and discuss them. And I'm glad that you fixed it in such a short time :)

Best regards

Dirk

- --
Kaeto23