geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kaeto23 <kaet...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: ejbSelect tutorial?
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:47:35 GMT

Hello, David

if you're right (of cource, you are :P) then somebody at
http://tranql.codehaus.org/Download hasn't considered an update of that
page "for quite a while".

Fortunately, the pom script from the svn repo contained a url that I tried:

http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/tranql/tranql/1.4-SNAPSHOT/

The file date of the 1.4 snapshot was Oct, the 22., so I grabbed that
file and included it into geronimo.

Some things about the TranQL trunk: seems that some files are not yet
ready to compile. At least my compiler tells me that you forgot to
implement some abstract methods -> compile failed. See
DatasourceDelegate from the tranql/sql package (one of many files).

Best regards

Dirk

David Jencks schrieb:
> Tranql has been on svn for quite a while.
>
> try
> svn co https://svn.codehaus.org/tranql/tranql
>
> You might need one more directory (https://svn.codehaus.org/tranql)   if
> building complains about missing tranql-parent.
>
> The build is on maven 2 now also.
>
> I thought these were published, they'd probably be in the codehaus m2 repo.
>
> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Oct 24, 2006, at 12:48 AM, Kaeto23 wrote:
>
> Hello, Gianny
>
> can you point me to where to grab the new jar? I tried the download at
> codehaus.org but the file date for the 1.4 snapshot is July 2006?? And
> funnily I can't access the cvs (Could not connect to
> :pserver:anonymous@cvs.tranql.codehaus.org:/home/projects/tranql/scm:
> I/O exception occurred: Connection refused: /home/projects/tranql/scm:
> no such repository
> ).
>
> Regards
>
> Dirk

Mail:

> --
> Kaeto23
>
> HTTP: http://kaeto23.dnsalias.com (german!)
> Jabber: jabber://kaeto23@jabber.ds2/DS2
>
> Reclaim Your Inbox!
> http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo!
Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de

- --