geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kaeto23 <kaet...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: ejbSelect tutorial?
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:18:43 GMT
Hello,

OK, I tried your way now and at least Geronimo keeps talking to me. The
stacktrace now reads as follows:

Caused by: org.tranql.ql.QueryException: Select [Select
method=[ejbSelectForumPostsNum]; EJB-QL=[select distinct count(p.id)
from Post as p where p.thread.forum.id=?1]] does not return a EJB and
defines the prefetch group [Default].
	at
org.tranql.builder.SQLQueryBuilder.buildSelects(SQLQueryBuilder.java:224)
	at
org.openejb.deployment.CMPContainerBuilder.buildIt(CMPContainerBuilder.java:311)
	at
org.openejb.deployment.AbstractContainerBuilder.createConfiguration(AbstractContainerBuilder.java:354)
	at
org.openejb.deployment.CMPEntityBuilder.createBean(CMPEntityBuilder.java:213)
	... 32 more

It seems Geronimo wants a EJB in return. Counting is still a problem ;)

I just consider to switch to JOnAS or JBoss ;)

Milan: how did you count the EJBs? Do you also use the "Default"
prefetch group (only the CMP fields are loaded instead of CMP+CMR)?

Best regards

Dirk

--
Kaeto23