geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lothar Pfeiler <lpfei...@gmx.de>
Subject missing server-config.wsdd
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2006 19:41:23 GMT
Hi,

I try to develop web services for geronimo 1.1.1. When I try to create a
web service from a java class inside a 'Dynamic Web Project' only
deploying from eclipse to Tomcat creates a server-config.wsdd, not when
I deploy to geronimo. Only the version with the server-config.wsdd file
is then running successfully on geronimo when I then create a war file
and deploy it to geronimo, too. Up to now I couldn't figure out the
reason for this. Does anybody have an idea?

In case of eclipse, geronimo and tomcat (with axis) I installed the
latest stable versions (axis on tomcat is newer then the version on
geronimo).

Thanks a lot.

Lothar