geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: Mailing from geronimo
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 11:50:45 GMT
Here is a attatched simple tar.gz packed sample app with plans that uses
a ant build.xml file to build the jar for you.
I have tested it at home and I get the same error as before.

Appreciate all help on geting maling runing in it !

Setup:
1) Install geronimo 1.1.1 (if you dont allreddy have it)
2) Install the Quartz Scheduler (0.2) and Quartz Job Deployer (0.2)
plugins available from console/plugins.
3) Pack up the tar.gz file and do some initial edits:
    QuartzMailTest.java -- fix mail addresses etc.
    mail-server.xml -- fix smtp address.
    build.xml -- set geronimo home.
    If you are using eclipse you can probably just import the proj after
unpacking it.
4) Build with:  ant dist -- and you will have a deploable test app in
the "dist" dir.

Deploy the apps and check geronimo.log It will put out somting from the
job every 30 secs.

Thanks
   Peter