geronimo-user mailing list archives

From lasan...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: Webapps exposed on distinct ports
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:07:21 GMT
Hi Mark,

There are 2 problems in the given ear of this sample application. As a
result of those, you are getting this issue. You can fix these issues as
given below too.

1. There is a schema problem in the geronimo-application.xml file with G
1.1.1. Comment <context-prority-classloader> element (3 places).

2. If you try to deploy it straight way it won't work :). First you have
to create proper ear and war files from the given files.

Use jar command to create 3 wars and put them in to a correct package
hierachy of a ear file (with applicaion.xml and geronimo-applicaion.xml
too). Create the ear file and deploy it.

I have informed these issues in to the confuence with a fix (with an Ant
script). Hope you will get it soon.

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera