geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Clough, Ray C PWR" <Ray.Clo...@pwr.utc.com>
Subject RE: Web Service Problem
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:03:07 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: eljotpl@gmail.com [mailto:eljotpl@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jacek
Laskowski
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:23 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Web Service Problem

On 10/11/06, Clough, Ray C             PWR <Ray.Clough@pwr.utc.com>
wrote:

> I wrote a simple demo WS which deployed fine under Geronimo 1.0.  I
> recently tried upgrading it to G1.1.1 and I've failed miserably.  I
used the upgrade
> tool to modify the geronimo-web.xml and geronimo-application.xml
files.   I
> generate the WSDL using Sun's 'wscompile' tool.   When I deploy on
G1.1.1 I
> get a huge and not helpful error message output beginning with:

Is there any chance we could take a look at the app? It could become
part of our docs if you don't mind.

BTW, would you happen to find some spare cycles and contribute to our
docs with information about deploying web services to Geronimo?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl