geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error deploying EAR because of DataSource
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:19:13 GMT
One problem I can see straight away is that your lookup code is not using
the res-ref-name from web.xml and geronimo-web.xml is not linking the
res-ref-name in web.xml with the actual resource.  To overcome this, change
"jdbc/AuchanPromoDS" in web.xml to "jdbc/PromoDS" .  Regarding the
resource-link, if you have used "jdbc/PromoDS" as the pool name, change the
resource-link to "jdbc/PromoDS".

Vamsi