geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo and LDAP using the example
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 03:27:30 GMT
Hi Sreepriya,

Did you "edit" the realm thru console after creating it?  There is a known
issue in G1.0 that the realms won't work once edited thru console.  See

It will be helpful if you post the stackTrace to dev-list.  Don't worry that
it is a lot of text in the mail.  It is alright.

May I recommend you to use G-1.1.1, which is the latest release?

--vamsi