geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo-web.xml for openlaszlo
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 15:59:50 GMT
Aaron's advice is right on the money (as usual).  Applying his
recommendation to your plan I created the following deployment plan
which worked fine for me in geronimo 1.1.1:

<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1">
  <dep:environment xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1">
   <dep:moduleId>
     <dep:groupId>openlaszlo</dep:groupId>
     <dep:artifactId>openlaszlo</dep:artifactId>
     <dep:version>3.3.0</dep:version>
     <dep:type>war</dep:type>
   </dep:moduleId>
   <dep:dependencies/>
   <dep:hidden-classes>
	   <filter>org.jdom</filter>
	   <filter>org.apache.axis</filter>
   </dep:hidden-classes>
   <dep:non-overridable-classes/>
 </dep:environment>
  <context-root>/openlaszlo</context-root>
</web-app>

By the way, after deploying in geronimo with this plan I still saw
some strange behavior from the stuff in lps/admin that looked related
to xml parsing errors.  It may be that additional class filters are
needed?  If you see the same results and make progress on solving that
issue then would you mind sharing your results with us?  I think
openlaszlo is a great technology and would even make an excellent
geronimo plugin.

Best wishes,
Paul