geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo and Cookies-code snippet
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 13:06:49 GMT
I can think of two possibilities.  The first (more likely) is that you
need to explicitly set the cookie's domain.  The second is that for
some reason the container isn't allowing a cookie to be added during
filter processing.  In any case I recommend turning on cookie
prompting in your web browser to see if a cookie is actually sent and
if so what it looks like.  Since you're seeing the jsession cookie I
doubt cookies are getting blocked altogether.

Paul