geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo and Cookies
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 17:46:28 GMT
The JSESSIONID cookie is used by the server to carry your session id
and I would expect your cookie to be in the same batch. When you get
the array of cookies from the request you should iterate until you
find the correct one:
Cookie[] cookies = request.getCookie();
for (int i=0; i<cookies.length; i++) {
  if (cookies[i].getName().equals("mycookie")) {
     // this is yours
  }
}

Hope this helps,