geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Arnaud Blandin" <blan...@intalio.com>
Subject RE: Using Geronimo JavaMail implementation
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 07:37:02 GMT
Hi Rick,

Thanks for your answers. Adding the transport jar in the lib directory
of Axis doesn't help.
I will probably need to tweak the code of the service to set the class
loader manually.

Any reason why the 2 jars are separated? Do you plan to include them in
Little-G at some point?

It might be relevant also to create an FAQ for this type of problems as
I could not find any documentation.

Regards,

Arnaud